Home » Featured Fans
- Watch Featured Fan JOANN w/ RICK SPRINGFIELD on ABC’s THE CHEW, 5/19 (0) May 17, 2014 Who knows more about Rick Springfield … An Affair of the Heart featured fan/”Jersey Mom” JOANN CAMPOREALE or RICK SPRINGFIELD himself?!? Tune into THE CHEW on Monday, May 19th, on ABC to find out!
Check your local TV listings for exact air times or watch it LIVE: http://abc.go.com/shows/the-chew
The Chew is an American cooking-themed talk show that airs on ABC as ...
- Penny Tate Shares Her Personal Story (0) October 9, 2013
“I Found You”
“Everything is old, while everything is turning new.
It still remains the same, just in different ways.
That’s when I found you.
Somewhere between pain and fear, you got me on my feet…just in time for me.
And then you walked into my thunderstorm, and stopped the rain from falling.
And then you made flowers from hurricanes.
You got ...
- Dustin’s Band, TALKING TO STRANGERS: Debut Performance this Saturday in Minooka, IL! (1) July 10, 2012
If you are anywhere in the Chicago area this Saturday, be sure to check out our favorite teenage rocker Dustin Walker and his FANtastic new band, Talking to Strangers. They will play a couple of their own original songs as well as some covers.
The band considers themselves “hard rock and grunge core” … but we ...
- “ALL HAIL ROCK” ~ Dustin and his Rocker Friends are on the YRR (0) November 28, 2011 Our favorite teenage rocker, Dustin Walker, has been very busy these days.Â Besides hanging out with other rock -n- rollers, he has released a couple of his own original songs. Check them out at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/dustinwalker
A special thanks to Jeff Walker, Dustin’s dad, for capturing these Kodak moments on the Yellow Rick Road.
- “SURVIVING STORMY SEAS” ~ Airplane Girl Offers An Insiders Look at Cruising (0) October 29, 2011 Hi everyone!
If you have traveled with Rick on a cruise previously, you know how much fun it is! And if this year’s trip is your first, then let me tell you what you are in for 6 days of a great time!
I traveled on the first 3 cruises, so this year is #4. I love ...
- Featured Fan: JoAnn Camporeale (5) September 25, 2011
Full name: JoAnn Camporeale
Nickname: IGE Girl (hahahaha)
Hometown: Howell, New Jersey
Occupation: Mom/Homemaker (a.k.a. Head of Household, Childcare/Husbandcare, Chef, Nurse, Maid, Teacher, Dishwasher, Launderer, Chauffer, Referee, Psychiatrist and anything else no one else wants to do!)
Favorite Rick song: “I Get Excited” – Once you view the trailer you will get it!
Number of Rick concerts: Too many to count!
First Rick encounter: February 24th, 2008 Lancaster ...
- Featured Fan: Sue DeVita (1) September 24, 2011
Full name: Susan DeVita
Hometown: Wall Township, NJ
Occupation: Mother / Wife
Favorite Rick song: Anything, but “Jessie’s Girl”! (haha … just kidding!) I don’t have a single favorite, but “Love Somebody”, “Don’t Walk Away” and “I Get Excited” are a few of my top favorites! Oh, and “Affair Of The Heart”, of course! hehe…
Number of Rick concerts: Not sure, stopped counting at ...
- Featured Fan: Rev. Kate Dennis (2) September 22, 2011
Full name: Katrina Dennis
Hometown: Raleigh, North Carolina
Occupation: Interfaith Minister; Licensed Spiritual Director and Counselor (PhD)
Favorite Rick song: “Written in Rock” and “Somewhere” (from Sahara Snow)
Number of Rick concerts: In over 35 years- probably a dozen.
First Rick encounter: 2007
The longest distance you have traveled to see Rick: 100 miles.
Your Rick Story: I was assaulted and raped in 2003,which left me with permanent physical injuries.There ...
- Featured Fan: Steve Antipas (0) September 16, 2011
Full name: Steve Antipas
Nickname: Married Couple ; Cruise Couple
Favorite Rick song: Tear It All Down ,Time Stands Still
Number of Rick concerts: 105
First Rick encounter: My first Rick Concert in 1993 (rib fest in Cleveland).
The longest distance you have traveled to see Rick: 2008, 2010 cruise
Your Rick Story: Fan since 1981. His music helped me ...
- Featured Fan: Jill Antipas (0) September 10, 2011
Full name: Jill Antipas
Nickname: Married Couple ; Cruise Couple
Hometown: Chicago, IL (Grew up in Minneapolis, MN)
Occupation: Figure Skating Coach ; housecleaning business
Favorite Rick song: Don’t Talk to Strangers ; Wasted ; I’ll Miss That Someday
Number of Rick concerts: 40-something
First Rick encounter: First concert 1999 ; The first time I saw Rick outside of a show was in Milwaukee in 2008. ...
- Featured Fan: Dustin Walker (0) September 4, 2011 Full name: Dustin Tyler Walker
Hometown: Channahon, Illinois
Favorite Rick song: Motel Eyes
Number of Rick concerts: Too many to remember since I have been going to them since I was a baby. I am guessing somewhere around 50.
First Rick encounter: I was at a concert and I was only two years old. I brought my toy guitar with me and Ronnie ...
- Featured Fan: Laurie Rae’ Graham Bennett (2) August 29, 2011 Full name: Laurie Rae’ Graham Bennett
Nickname: Airplane Girl
Hometown: Lakewood, CA
Occupation: Professional Organizer
Favorite Rick song: Love is Alright Tonight and World Start Turning
Number of Rick concerts: probably about 100 by now (but the real answer is Never Enough!)
First Rick encounter: December 12th, 1992. I waited outside after a concert and got about 10 seconds face time to say hello. My first concert was ...